Sunday, September 29, 2013

It Starts Here.

Today is the day I should start a blog. Put another new beginning on this stupid date. This one maybe a little more light-hearted than 3 yrs ago. When angel died I thought that was it, the sun would never come out again, night time would never come, the earth would cease to rotate around the sun any longer. I was wrong, and I was so angry and confused that the world hadn't ended, that other people still did what they did regularly, that I was expected to keep eating and working and being a member of society. But now 3 years later, I am not angry. Do I wish it never happened? Of course, but it did and I will forever have a scar. But that's what it is, a scar, a battle wound. To show that I have felt the pain and I have healed.
This blog will consist of many things. 
First and foremost  bad grammar  if u don't like it take your opinions elsewhere I don't care. DOGS!! Picture of dogs, training tips, fun facts, important health information  etc. Quotes because I love them. And my feelings about the world in general. OH YEA, and food cause i am a vegan that LOVES food!!! If your into that kinda stuff you shall enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment